Want to join a creative, passionate and fast-paced marketing team? We value personal and professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a creative, collaborative, and experienced Content Specialist who lives and breathes the written word. You are a language perfectionist who dives deep into research because you love to learn, and you live for sharing that knowledge with others. We’re looking for someone who’s a storyteller at heart.
The Content Specialist will be responsible for creating content for a variety of TouchBistro channels, including our demand generation initiatives, brand awareness campaigns, and product marketing materials. This role reports directly to the Content Marketing Manager and is a part of the Marketing team.
- You will write, write, and write some more. You’ll be creating content for a wide variety of demand generation initiatives, including emails, landing pages, event scripts, webinar decks, web banners, sell sheets, ads, and more
- Create content for our brand awareness channels, including but not limited to email copy, landing page copy, blog posts, how-to articles, e-books, guest blog posts, print and digital ads, event signage and handouts, and video scripts
- Review product marketing collateral and work with our product team to produce great copy for product emails, training materials, landing pages, and sell sheets
- Work with demand generation on target geo campaigns for New York, Chicago, Austin, Toronto, and Vancouver to adapt and produce copy for those segments
- Collaborate across departments to help internal teams entice sharing, drive traffic, attract links and new readers, as well as drive qualified leads
- Execute content creation for demand generation plans, programs, and campaigns
- Write, Maintain, and Provide updates to company website content
- Identify relevant or timely content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, product knowledge, and customer feedback
- Edit and Proof content from other internal teams and external partners
- Maintain and Optimize content performance through content marketing software
- Assist in in-house video and webinar production efforts, including internal and external brand video assets
- Maintain content performance reports and analyzing trends, as well as making data-driven decisions about copywriting and content creation
- Keep Up with SEO and content marketing best practices
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing role with content writing responsibilities
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with B2B marketing is a big plus
- Communication and teamwork skills that are second to none
- Exceptional project management skills, process-driven, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and an excellent problem solver
- Passionate about creating content for restaurant owners and managers, to help their business operations
- Culture fit is important. We are a six-year-old, venture-backed, 200+ person company that strives to dominate the restaurant POS industry. We work hard, care deeply about our customers, and are success-oriented
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best VCs in the tech world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London, and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services – and we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?