We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced and hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, get in touch!
The Product Marketing team leads essential cross functional communication between marketing, sales and product teams. The Sr. Manager, Payments will engage and work with the Product Marketing team leads for internal and external enablement support and industry, competitive and customer data analysis needs.
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing; the Sr. Manager will define, plan and communicate TouchBistro’s market segmentation, product messaging & competitive positioning, go-to-market strategy and support sales enablement with focus on TouchBistro Payments and all other payment integrations.
- Create and Execute segmentation, messaging & competitive positioning and go-to-market strategies with particular focus on TouchBistro Payments and all other payment integrations
- Interpret and Leverage customer insights, data analytics and competitive information with the assistance of the Product Marketing Analysis lead to drive appropriate competitive messaging, sales support and product initiatives
- Understand customer decision criteria and overall user journey (device & service interaction) and develop a comprehensive plan to improve integrated payments conversion
- Follow and understand the market trends and competitive landscape (specific focus on the financial services industry)
- Master the key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases for target customer segments and communicate them both internally and externally
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Enablement lead, Product Management and Sales to communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and to develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Create with the Product Marketing Enablement lead, a range of collateral and support materials to educate customers, support the onboarding process and drive revenue
- Understand sales/channel requirements and deliver high-impact sales
- Build strategic pricing strategies
- Foster and maintain relationships with cross functional teams within TouchBistro, and externally with payments partners
- Determine, Report on and Analyze Key Performance Indicators to track the impacts of the TB Payment initiatives across partners
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years in a product marketing role related to banking and financial services
- Experience and familiarity with financial services industry
- Comfort level with payments technology, services and business acumen
- Familiarity and prior experience with SaaS is valued
- Developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition, segmentation, go to market strategy and developing pricing models for a fast-paced, high growth technology market
- Well versed in developing sales enablement materials and training platforms
- Establishing market insights from competitive analysis and data
- Working with creative teams and in creative briefing processes
- Pre-Sales/Technical Sales and Product Management experience would also be an asset
- High-energy, entrepreneurial individual with end-to-end project ownership
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- Track record for developing outbound marketing campaigns including creative message execution
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and long term planning
- Partner and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.