Want to join a creative, passionate, and fast-paced marketing team? We value personal and professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a creative, collaborative, and eager-to-learn Content Marketing Specialist with excellent writing skills and a working knowledge of SEO best practices. We’re looking for someone who considers themselves a writer first and foremost, gets excited by backlink strategies, and values clear, concise language – bonus points if you’re punny.
- Create and review SEO content that helps increase traffic, move prospects down the funnel, and drive leads. This includes but is not limited to case studies, blog posts, ebooks, webinars, landing page and email copy, event signage and handouts, and video scripts.
- Format and publish content on our CMS platform, following style guidelines and SEO best practices.
- Lead the execution of a website optimization strategy, focusing on increasing click through rates, search position, backlinks, as well as strengthening the internal linking structure.
- Collaborate with other pillars in the department, such as Demand Generation, Design, Development, Sales, and Product Marketing to assess needs, provide instructions/recommendations, and deliver copy.
- Ensure all content delivered is on brand, aligns with TouchBistro’s corporate tone and optimized for search and user experience.
- Identify relevant or timely content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, product knowledge, and customer feedback.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar content marketing role
- You love writing – all day, every day – and you have a strong portfolio showing just that
- Experience writing content for digital marketing, especially ebooks, blog posts, and case studies (Bonus points if you’ve helped organize or lead a webinar!)
- Experience writing with SEO top of mind, using platforms like Google Search Console, Yoast, and Wordpress
- Adept at prioritizing your workload, communicating timelines, and meeting deadlines
- B2B marketing experience is a bonus, especially if you’ve worked in a B2B SaaS company
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.