TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Total Rewards Manager to join our growing team! You are a seasoned Compensation professional who thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment where you can contribute to a dynamic, employee focused workplace culture and leave your mark. You have a proven track record of leading global total rewards programs including, compensation, payroll, benefits, stock option administration and HRIS system management to enable the organization to attract, retain and engage employees.
- Design, implement and communicate the company’s total compensation program, including variable pay programs, benefit and wellness programs, and stock option administration for all global locations including Canada, U.S., UK and Mexico
- Provide direction and coaching to a Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- Propose global salary structures and a compensation planning methodology and lead the end-to-end process.
- Research, design and implement innovative benefit programs to promote health in the workplace.
- Prepare and communicate stock option grant / intent to exercise letters to eligible employees
- Review external market data and compensation trends and make required recommendations to remain competitive in the market place.
- Maintain and update the HRIS systems ensuring continued scalability and integration with other relevant systems (i.e. ADP Workforce Now)
- Facilitate relevant total rewards training programs to educate employees and managers on the organization's compensation philosophy, programs, and practices
- Develop key HR Business Metrics to enable effective decision making
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field; CCP / CEBS Designation is an asset
- 7+ years of compensation and benefits management; Knowledge of payroll is an asset
- Experience with the design and management of sales commission plans is an asset
- Solid experience with HRIS systems; knowledge of Bamboo HR is an asset
- Works independently with high attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to drive insights through data and analysis
- Demonstrated project and change management skills
- Global experience, preferably in a tech environment, is an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.