Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for leading the analysis, planning/forecasting, and budget reporting across the organization. This includes, leading the budget process and preparing financial forecasts and budget to actuals on a recurring basis. You will be accountable for preparing variance analysis and identifying trends month-over-month.
- Oversee and develop the preparation of the annual budget, 3 year forecast, 5 year forecast, and monthly milestones for each department
- Produce error-free accounting reports for budget to actual variances on a monthly basis
- Lead the annual forecasting process; provide updated projections, highlight risks and opportunities, and oversee the preparation of materials
- Act as a key liaison between Finance and other departments for budgetary and financial matters including preparing specific information for each SLT member
- Identify and implement enhancement opportunities for system functionality, process enhancements, and automation to improve efficiency and the quality of deliverables
- Assist with the preparation of monthly board slides including detailed overview of departmental performance and commentary
- Identify errors/inconsistencies and working with the Financial Reporting team to ensure accuracy of Financial Statements on a departmental and entity level view
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor or Business Administration degree with specialization in Finance or Accounting
- Must have CFA, CBV, or CPA designation with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in an FP&A role
- In-depth understanding of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise (ASPE) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Preferred Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, and Budgeting Software
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Possess strong written & verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and with a team, critical thinking, and organization skills
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.