We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced and hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of get in touch!
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing; the Manager will define, plan and communicate TouchBistro’s market segmentation, product messaging & positioning, go to market strategy and support sales enablement. The Product Marketing team leads essential cross functional communication between marketing, sales and product teams.
- Create and Execute segmentation, messaging & positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Interpret and leverage customer insights, data analytics and competitive information to drive appropriate messaging, sales support and competitive positioning
- Follow and understand the market trends and competitive landscape (industry and product)
- Master the key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases for target customer segments and communicate them both internally and externally
- Collaborate with Product Management and Sales to communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Understand sales/channel requirements and deliver high-impact sales
- Build strategic pricing strategies
- Foster and maintain relationships with cross functional teams within TouchBistro, and externally with partners
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years in a product marketing role (preferably in technology space)
- Experience developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition, segmentation, go to market strategy and developing pricing models for a fast-paced, high growth technology market
- Competitive analysis and experience developing market insights from data
- Product Management experience would be preferred in addition to Product Marketing experience
- Working with creative teams and in creative briefing processes
- Pre-Sales/Technical Sales experience would also be an asset
- High-energy, entrepreneurial individual with end-to-end project ownership
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- Track record for developing outbound marketing campaigns including creative message execution
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and long term planning
- Partner and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?