TouchBistro is growing again! We are on the hunt for an experienced Salesforce Developer to be part of our highly motivated and innovative team!
The Salesforce Developer will primarily contribute to the development & implementation of standard and custom salesforce applications by recommending approaches in line with industry best practices. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert on the technical aspects of Salesforce application & demonstrate in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the platform
- Interact with internal/external stakeholders to collect and understand business requirements and translate those requirements into a design/process data model in Salesforce
- Develop, Enhance, and Support highly customized applications using Apex code and Visualforce Pages and perform sandbox, unit test and data migration
- Manage applicable phases of systems implementations (e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Monitor operational performance, implement changes, and apply updates when required
- Document business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, application configuration, testing and release management
- Configure Salesforce applications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Prepare and review documents including functional specifications, technical designs, user manuals and maintenance manuals
- Ensure data security is enforced through the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules
- Contribute to multiple phases of systems implementations such as data conversion, configuration, integration and customization
- Proactively work with TouchBistro employees to ensure appropriate levels of support are given, problems are resolved in a timely way, and enhancements are prioritized to provide improvements that support the business
- Train internal teams to make the best use of tools and technologies
- Be proactive in keeping aware of new developments and technologies within the IT industry as a whole
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You are a Certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV450 preferred)
- You have at least 2 years’ development experience with Salesforce.com (Apex and Visualforce)
- Extensive experience in Salesforce configuration & administration
- Hands on experience on SalesForce.com Developer Toolkit (force.com IDE), Triggers, Visual Force Pages, data migration tools and Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL and SOSL
- Familiarity with third party systems, agile project management tools, and SalesForce Applications
NICE TO HAVE
- Development experience in Microsoft Web environment using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft .Net Framework
- Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience in other development languages. i.e. Java, C#, and etc.
- Bachelor's’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solution-focused, takes initiative to work effectively within established guidelines
- Strong organizational, time-management and analytical skills
- Able to multi-task and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and listening skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?