We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, get in touch!
TouchBistro is seeking a Product Manager, responsible for driving our Enterprise market. You will play an integral role in building and executing the roadmap for one of the world’s leading POS solutions. From managing the end-to-end lifecycle of the overall product - from problem identification to product launch, you will work cross functionally to understand business pain points, execute the vision, and ensure enablement both internally and externally. The Product Manager will help our customers manage and navigate their TouchBistro accounts and enable account expansion to allow our clients to operate seamlessly at scale!
- Work closely with the Product team to develop the vision and roadmap for the Enterprise market, identifying and removing barriers at the customer level, and successfully managing and expanding their venues
- Research, prioritize, and evangelize a roadmap for enterprise management and expansion capabilities, taking into account customer needs, overall company strategy, and technical feasibility
- Be a key member of the Product Development lifecycle; create and maintain a detailed backlog, roadmap and release plan for launching product updates
- Break down and prioritize deliverables of the Product Development team(s) to create JIRA epics, stories, and tasks
- Participate in daily standup sessions, sprint planning and sprint retrospective meetings
- Partner with Product Marketing for all go-to-market strategies, and ensuring execution and operations against the strategy.
- Identify product and feature success metrics, measure and monitor performance, share with executives, conduct data analytics to prioritize future development and identify new product opportunities
- Strong ability to translate customer and market requirements into concise, technical stories
- Responsible for business results of growth initiatives including accurate and timely reporting of KPIs
- Possess a high level of understanding the needs of restaurants, their staff and guests to and deliver the world’s best restaurant experience
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3-5 years in product management, managing a product backlog preferably within a SaaS business. B2B or Enterprise solution experience is an asset.
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, collaborative, communication (written, verbal, and technical), presentation, negotiation, influence and problem-solving skills
- Experience in launching at least one major product or feature from ideation to launch, and have created/tracked metrics to go with it
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and with cross-functional teams
- Background in the design and development of a platform
- Knowledgeable in managing the definition and execution of projects (conceptualization, requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering value-added products
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process