Do you have a passion for the restaurant industry? Are you looking to join the software industry? If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place! TouchBistro is looking for a Restaurant Success Consultant to join our Chicago team. We pride ourselves on a team built out of restaurant professionals, who work towards the success of restaurants all over the world!
The Restaurant Success Consultant is responsible for developing long lasting relationships with our Chicago-based customers. You strive to understand each client’s business and will provide direction to the customer following the sale. The successful candidate will have project management experience, excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and a process-driven approach to ensuring an easy, smooth, friendly & efficient onboarding process for our customers. Your goal is to ensure our successful adoption of TouchBistro for each and every customer you onboard.
- Project Manage the implementation, configuration, training and ensure the customer ‘Goes Live’ with the TouchBistro software and peripheral services in an efficient, scalable, and high-quality manner
- Be Solution-Focused and recommend solutions to our customers as you work with them, anticipate and overcome objections
- Form Strong Partnerships with internal teams (Install, Product, Development, Sales, Support and Customer Care) in order to drive timely implementations for clients and ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Partner with Sales on pre-close client meetings to help set implementation expectations as well as understand each client’s business goals
- Train the client on all TouchBistro functionality, articulating the benefits of all key features
- Lead our customers in the direction of success with thought leadership (be the restaurant POS expert)
- Upsell customers during implementation process when possible
- Foster referenceable clients who are openly willing to speak about their positive experience with TouchBistro
- Proactively follow-up on and resolve all customer inquiries in a timely manner to create an exceptional customer experience
- Live the TouchBistro values every day
ALL ABOUT YOU
- University Degree or equivalent
- Extremely organized and ability to get multiple projects done at once in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license and access to reliable personal vehicle
- Deep knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Ability to articulate complex information in an easy-to-understand way for different audiences
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to persuade and influence others
- Comfortable leading conversations and building quick rapport with all levels of the restaurant team including the owner
- Ability to appropriately set and reset expectations with stakeholders
- An overall enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
- Strong software troubleshooting skills
- 2+ years project management or client management experience is an asset
- Experience in a full service restaurant and/or bar is a preferred
- Experience with configuring networks, apple hardware, and payment terminals is a bonus
- Past experience presenting in front of groups and facilitating training programs is also a huge plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.