Want to join a creative, passionate and fast-paced marketing team? We value personal and professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a creative, collaborative, and experienced Social Media Specialist who will manage the strategy, execution, monitoring, and management of TouchBistro’s social media presence.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for amplifying TouchBistro’s marketing messages and increasing brand awareness, generating leads and business interest, and growing the following and engagement of TouchBistro’s social accounts. This role reports directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager, Brand Communications and is a part of the Marketing team.
- Build and Execute a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Develop, execute on, and report on program KPIs
- Manage the daily social content calendar based on product launches, events, marketing & PR initiatives
- Create highly shareable and fit-for-platform stories and content to grow audience engagement
- Manage the social media budget and lead social media ad buying, optimization, and reporting
- Work collaboratively across departments to help internal teams deliver on their KPIs through social media
- Proactively monitor and engage in discussions surrounding our products, brand, content, competitors, and industry
- Respond to customer support inquiries and questions from prospects with a superior understanding of our products and services
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 2+ years of social media management experience for a brand or in an agency setting – this isn’t your first social rodeo
- Experience managing a social media advertising budget and reporting on the ROI – you know how to allocate, optimize, and report on your ad spend like a boss
- Demonstrated success in creating fit-for-platform content that is engaging and creative – you’re full of content ideas and you get what works on each platform
- Shown success growing a social media following and creating a high level of engagement – you know how to get likes, followers, and how to create engaging online communities
- Experience developing strategic recommendations & proposals for social media activations (both paid & organic) for internal stakeholders – you’re a consultant by nature and love helping team members understand how social media can help them reach their own goals
- An in-depth knowledge of social media, social listening platforms, and social management tools and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communications, social and content marketing trends – you’re a social media junkie and love to learn about everything social
- Exceptional written communication skills and superior attention to detail – misuses of ‘their’, ‘there’, ‘they’re’ send you into a blind rage
- Proven experience accurately reporting and analyzing data and metrics, optimizing campaigns based on the numbers, and proving business value – you’re a data-driven marketer
- Has a good understanding of the restaurant industry and the type of content, imagery, and copy that would resonate with our target market – you have a business mind and a foodie heart
- Has experience with community management and customer service – when it comes to customers, you aim to please
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?