At TouchBistro, Corporate Development is responsible for ensuring the long term growth, profitability and durability of the business. These responsibilities include corporate strategy and enterprise planning; M&A and strategic partnerships; developing and/or managing emerging business and international expansion; and driving and supporting business operations across the enterprise.
TouchBistro is seeking an extremely talented Sr. Corporate Development Manager who will be responsible for generating, managing and executing mergers and acquisitions and strategic partnerships in the restaurant software, technology, and payments sector.
The selected candidate will be part of a small, collaborative team that values authentic, strong-willed individuals who think creatively; proactively look for growth opportunities; and drive business excellence. The Sr. Corporate Development Manager will report to the Vice President, Corporate Development.
- Research and Thought Leadership - Synthesize internal, independent and 3rd party research, to develop a point of view and become an expert on opportunities across the restaurant software, technology, and payments ecosystem, spanning customer segments, geographic markets and time horizons
- Collaboration - Partner across the business, with business unit and functional leaders and colleagues, to understand TouchBistro’s current business, customers, and capabilities and to help identify and evaluate expansion opportunities
- Awareness and Pipeline Development - Identify appropriate opportunities that support TouchBistro’s strategic priorities through interaction with senior business leaders, investment bankers, venture capitalists, and via organic pipeline generation
- M&A - Support or lead modeling and business case development; deal review and structuring; due diligence with cross functional teams; and post-close activities, including operational integration and 90-day post-close reporting and business case review
- Strategic Partnerships - Evaluate, structure, and manage high-value partnerships that accelerate TouchBistro’s business objectives
- Long Term Durability & IPO Readiness - Work across the business and with the senior leadership team to ensure TouchBistro’s profitability and durability long term and prepare TouchBistro for the next phase of its evolution - a potential initial public offering (IPO)
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 7+ years of relevant functional experience required which includes corporate development/M&A, private equity, management consulting and/or investment banking
- Experience creating, analyzing, and executing M&A processes for a wide variety of transactions
- Experience with SaaS and/or Payments businesses, ideally in an operational or strategy role (desirable)
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or related field required
- MBA/Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or related field preferred
- An independent, creative and strategic thinker who can make convincing, data-driven arguments and demonstrates business acumen, good judgment, and common sense
- Very strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work across all business and functional units, demonstrating a strong bias for action
- Intellectually curious with a passion for problem solving, identifying opportunities, and setting priorities
- Able and willing to take initiative and work independently
- Effective time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and results-oriented work environment
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.