TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, People & Culture to join our growing team! You are a seasoned HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment where you can contribute to a dynamic, employee focused workplace culture and leave your mark. You have a proven track record of providing exceptional HR Business Partner support while also building out HR programs and strategic HR initiatives that contribute to a positive employee experience on a global scale.
- Act as a senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) Manager to various client groups, leading and mentoring 1 direct report
- Coach employees and leaders on employment related matters and manage ER issues
- Identify process and compliance gaps in global HR practices, and build action plans to address the development of HR policies and HR best practices
- Partner closely with VP, HR and HR team to support rollout of ongoing programs and other initiatives across TouchBistro (i.e. Performance Management, Compensation Planning, Stock Option Program etc.)
- Drive an exceptional employee experience by fostering a culture of inclusion whereby all employees feel involved, valued and respected
- Manage various, HR Projects that support the rapid growth of TouchBistro across the globe
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 8+ years of experience in progressive HR roles including a minimum of 5 years in an HR Business Partner role
- Bachelor degree in a related field of study; Master of Industrial Relations / HR is an asset; CHRP / CHRL designation is an asset
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Human Resources Practices and employment legislation in a global organization (i.e. Canada, US, UK & Mexico)
- Proven ability to work effectively on a team and to support / lead others
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills
- Solid experience with HRIS systems; knowledge of Bamboo HR is an asset
- Works independently with high attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to drive insights through data and analysis
- Demonstrated project and change management skills
- Ability to navigate global organizations, preferably in a tech environment
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.