The Client Relationship Management team supports the client’s adoption and continued success with the TouchBistro POS and suite of products. This team partners with clients to develop long-term relationships, serving as an end-to-end trusted advisor to ensure the success of their restaurant POS. Technology can transform the way restaurants run their business, and our Client Relationship Management team helps restaurants of all sizes do just that. TouchBistro is looking for a Director, Client Success to help build out a Relationship Management team within TouchBistro.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for everything from setting an overall engagement strategy to defining the necessary processes and deliverables required to create this strategy, through coaching and training team members to execute. Reporting to the VP Customer Success, the successful candidate will oversee post-sales customer relationships for our larger customers.
- Build an industry-leading Client Relationship Management practice by building and leading a team of client management professionals and helping to establish customer segmentation, forecasting, and metrics to support and scale for rapid growth
- Evaluate the Client Relationship Management organization’s performance on a continuing basis against annual operating and strategic goals
- Collaborate with other leaders across the organization to deliver customer value, serving as the voice of the customer and identify opportunities to create best practices around improving customer experience
- Be a leader in delivering and evolving the world-class Customer Experience; Align with peers in Sales, Professional Services and Product Support to deliver a seamless experience throughout the customer lifecycle
- Deliver and execute annual Strategic Account Plans that provide customer service vision and identify opportunities for cross-selling additional solutions into key existing accounts by working with the Sales team.
- Accountable for forecasting and achieving quarterly/annual targets by growing and retaining the existing account base; maintaining world-class customer satisfaction, adoption/usage, upselling, retention rates, and customer loyalty
- Create a work environment that consistently promotes quality and employee effectiveness, attracts new talent to the business at all levels, and retains key high performers
- Provide assessment of the health of the client portfolio, identify clients for sales and marketing efforts, and serve as the internal voice of the customer to inform product and customer-facing business decisions
- Develop and communicate organizational objectives; inspire and motivate team members to achieve results.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- At least 7 years’ experience in the SaaS industry, with 3 - 5 or more years in a client success leadership position
- Proven leader and motivator, entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done
- Track record of developing and growing teams during periods of high growth, ideally up to/ beyond annual company revenues of $75M
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changing, rapidly growing environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to support large enterprise clients
- Strong coaching skills and an inspirational leader – able to effectively manage performance and celebrate successes
- A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university.
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.