Are you an experienced lead-generation focused Digital Marketer? Do these terms get you excited?
- Conversion Funnel
- Lead Attribution
- Call to Action
- Cost Per Lead
- Audience Segmentation
Are you looking to join a fast-growing tech company in the heart of downtown Toronto that values personal and professional growth, collaborative teamwork, and innovative thinking?
TouchBistro is looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join us and help build great online websites and tools that attract and engage restaurateurs.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for strategizing, planning, executing, and reporting on creative digital projects that meet and exceed lead acquisition goals. You will work closely with other Marketing pillars such as Design & Dev, Content, PR, and SEM, to bring your projects to life and will report into our Demand Generation Manager.
This role will give you the opportunity to flex all of your digital marketing muscles in order to generate results. This means you aren’t pigeonholed into 1 channel, but instead will have the opportunity to create a truly holistic digital marketing strategy leveraging multiple channels and disciplines….and, we have the internal team to support you.
- Craft a digital strategy and action plan that aligns with business goals and objectives. Lean on competitive research, market analysis, and innovative thinking to guide your strategy
- Create and Manage an annual digital marketing budget. You hold yourself accountable to your KPIs and know when to adjust your strategy and shift budget to optimize spend and results
- Own and Run all demand-gen digital marketing initiatives and campaigns including SEO, SEM, Paid Social, CRO, Google Suite (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Optimize), Email Marketing, and Content Marketing. We don’t expect you to be an expert in ALL channels but you should have a working knowledge of each and a solid understanding of how they can be used together to create a holistic marketing strategy
- Spot content trends, gaps, and keyword opportunities in organic search. You use SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, BuzzSumo, KWFinder, LSI Graph and others to evaluate organic SERPs and prioritize content recommendations based on keyword intent, relevancy, and difficulty
- Create ideas and hypotheses to improve conversion rates on all web properties. You have experience using platforms such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO (or similar alternatives) to set-up, run, and analyze tests to gain insights and learnings about your audience
- Architect and Execute tactics that drive improvements in online visibility, traffic, and lead acquisition through strategic keyword optimization, content promotion, and distribution
- See projects through from beginning to end. You can clearly articulate the goals of your project, get buy-in from key stakeholders, and manage internal and external teams to get the job done
- Analyze website behaviour data, glean insights, and optimize your campaigns and projects to drive more qualified leads at a lower cost
- Leverage Marketo and Salesforce to capture lead and customer data so you can make educated decisions about the campaigns you’re running. You’ll work closely with our Business Development team to improve engagement with leads and generate more sales qualified leads
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years digital marketing experience for a brand with a priority emphasis on lead generation
- Can’t wait to dive into the data to see what’s working and what isn’t
- You aren’t scared to test out new channels and test new ideas in order to generate results
- Have BIG ideas and don’t back down from criticism or push-back of those ideas
- Embrace challenging problems with finding creative solutions
- Passionate about the future of the digital marketing industry and strive to always be learning something new
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment but know when to take the lead to get sh*t done
- You plan your day out beforehand and know what success looks like every day
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?