Big Data, Machine Learning AI, Actionable Insights, Storytelling...are these more than just buzzwords to you? Then keep reading!
The TouchBistro Product Management team is growing! We currently have an opportunity for a strong data sciences professional to lead our analytics and insights portfolio. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, the Product Manager, Analytics & Insights will have the broad and strategic mandate to conceive, define and deliver the TouchBistro Insights platform.
- Work closely and frequently with customers and focused user groups to understand and ensure the “voice of the market” is reflected in work processes
- Partner with internal and external domain experts to highlight current and emerging analytic practice trends, including: embedded analytics into workflows, unstructured data uses, behavior analytics, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and triangulation of data for integrity
- Review, Design and Implement product direction, planning, functional and go-to-market requirements, pricing, and revenue forecasts for all reporting and analytics capabilities within the TouchBistro product suite
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to translate market problem statements, product needs, market analysis, competitive analysis, and regulatory environment factors into: actionable analytic strategies, high level product requirements, roadmaps, and tactics for the analytics product suite
- Establish quality business cases to justify investment in additional analytic product capabilities, including go-to-market strategy with relevant metrics and measurements
- Conduct product research to further understand the competitive landscape and profile for the segment, opportunities for growth, and best-in-class product requirements that deliver measurable value for customers, including: defining required tradeoffs relating to product direction, appropriately balancing internal stakeholder objectives, current customer requests, external market demands and financials
- Create and Define the multi-year analytics product roadmap and strategy that is aligned with customers increasing shift to data driven decisions for improved financial and customer performance
- Work with customers to build product standard KPI’s and track measurable customer improvements as a result of improved data access and decision support
- Communicate strategic context to ensure all stakeholders understand what we are doing and why
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Not afraid to ask tough questions, and challenge and engage leaders in conversation to ensure the right things happen for the business based on data and discussions
- Think big from start to finish to sustain competitive advantage while recognizing the impact of decisions and actions on consumers, customers, and organizational stakeholders
- Hold the highest standards of accountability; has the ability to drive change while maintaining operational effectiveness
- Integrates and aligns efforts across functions; monitors results; tackles problems collaboratively and directly
- Demonstrated ability to convert market opportunities into operational plans
- Must be a high-energy self-starter who thrives in entrepreneurial and collaborative environments
- Experience with business intelligence tools and data-driven decision support techniques
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Pragmatic Certification would be a plus
- You have launched and/or managed data management platforms in your career
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?