We are a group of passionate people who fuel our fast-paced and hardworking marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of – get in touch!
TouchBistro is looking for a motivated and creative Content Marketing Manager with excellent writing skills and strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices. Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communications, you will own core tenets of TouchBistro’s online brand, including our blog, fit-for-platform video strategy, and digital media buying platforms. You will play a key role in communicating our brand story and messaging by shaping our online presence and reach.
- Develop and manage the execution of a campaign-based content strategy aligned with product development, industry landscape, customer needs, and thought leadership trends
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all our public-facing content
- Mentor and manage a content marketing specialist and various freelancers, external vendors, and the content budget
- Establish content standards and process with internal and external contributors
- Spearhead an SEO and video-first focused content strategy and KPIs, including traffic to our blog and website, content subscribers, and brand video reach and engagement
- Ensure all content is on brand, aligns with TouchBistro’s corporate tone, and is optimized for search and user experience to drive engagement
- Evaluate new channels for content dissemination
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to feed content into the demand generation and prospect nurture engine across the buyer’s journey
- Measure and report on content performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively, to enable optimization
- Manage paid advertising campaigns and budget
- Own the management of our content marketing platforms, including the CMS and programmatic native advertising platform
- Write, Edit, and Publish content for prospects and customers. This includes but is not limited to email and landing page copy, case studies, how-to articles, blog posts, e-books, guest blog posts, print and digital ads, event signage and handouts, and video scripts
- Identify relevant or timely content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, product knowledge, and customer feedback
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- You’ve managed people and remain passionate about leadership
- Excellent writing skills – from crafting great headlines to long form articles or short blog posts
- Experience producing content for the web, specifically ebooks, blog posts, infographics, social media content
- You speak the language of SEO and have used platforms like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Data Studio to measure and report on the results of your work
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, know how to scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Experience with a programmatic native advertising platform such as StackAdapt is a bonus
- B2B marketing experience is a bonus, especially if you’ve worked in a B2B SaaS company
- Passionate about creating content for restaurant owners and managers, to help their businesses succeed
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best VCs in the tech world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London, and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services – and we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.