We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced and hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, get in touch!
Reporting to the VP of Brand and Product Marketing, the Director of Marketing Communications will collaborate with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales Enablement, as well as with external partners, to help manage the storytelling and content experience of the brand and products throughout key moments of the customer lifecycle.
- Own and execute TouchBistro’s brand strategy
- You’ll have strategic oversight of all brand messaging & positioning, ensuring consistency and cohesion of TouchBistro’s internal and external communications across departments
Communications & Content
- Own our key messages and overarching tone and voice for communications across all channels
- Oversee strategy, creation, and publication of a range of original content including videos, social media, blog posts, website content, sales collateral, video scripts, and digital ads
- Develop formal communications strategies, execution plans, and campaigns to support cross-departmental initiatives including product launches, event activations, and new partnerships
People & Vendor Management
- Manage, mentor and provide strategic direction for five person (and growing) team of high performing professionals.
- Manage relationships with a range of vendors and service providers including market research agency, PR agency, video production agency, freelancers, photographers, and editors
Analytics & Reporting
- Develop KPIs and dashboards to monitor, measure and assess the effectiveness of all communications programs and brand campaigns
- Oversee regular media monitoring and develop key insights and competitive analysis of the restaurant POS space and broader restaurant industry landscape
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 5-8 years marketing, communications, and digital marketing experience (or equivalent)
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent understanding of current digital marketing best practices and experience with (or similar) Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience managing a team(s) and overseeing the strategy and production of a range of digital content: videos, blog posts, social media, and more
- You have a passion for the customer and building great brands through effective communications strategies.
- You’re entrepreneurial and disruptive in your ability to think about problems, challenge the status quo and a willingness to take calculated risks in order to support the brand and customer voice
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that is fast paced, has multiple priorities and loves the challenge of a high growth business
- You have the ability to shift priorities quickly, manage tight timelines and be relentless in your desire to get the job done with a group of people that care A LOT about what we are doing
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.