Are you driven to be successful and gain invaluable skills? Are you looking for a great team? TouchBistro is looking for an Account Executive - Outside Sales to join our leading sales team, you'll get to play a part in changing the restaurant world as we know it!
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales at TouchBistro you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in Chicago and surrounding areas. From cold calling on prospects to conducting web demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. The role focuses heavily on providing prospective clients a deep understanding of the company’s product and service and close qualified lead accounts. In addition, this individual will also communicate benefits and feature as appropriate and relevant to the client. The role requires strong sales, customer satisfaction, and technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments.
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Educate prospects and clients about TouchBistro products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Foster relationships with business partner counterparts who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry in your territory
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through TouchBistro sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Generate a high volume of sales related activities including demo presentations and proposals
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing and follow-up
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position TouchBistro to win
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the client regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Provide ongoing feedback from restaurant principles to Sales Operations and Product Marketing teams as well as aid in identifying new market opportunities
- Assist Finance in resolving accounts receivable issues
- Meet and Exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall objectives
ALL ABOUT YOU
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling product solutions
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.