We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced and hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of get in touch!
TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist to help scale our Operations pillar as the company expands into new markets and our team grows! With clear goals and KPIs, this role will support and enable the demand generation team to reach and exceed marketing targets. In addition to the support function, you will also leverage both marketing automation (Marketo) and a range of channels to re-engage and convert restaurant owners into sales qualified leads; while serving as an internal consultant to marketing on issues related to technical workflows, system integrations, reporting and lead mapping.
- Own database list uploads, data normalization & database segmentation
- Leverage explicit and implicit customer data to personalize the nurture email experience
- Support weekly, monthly, long-term reporting, and provide strategic recommendations based on performance for all email programs
- Oversee the email campaign deployment cadence rules and restrictions across all multi-channel nurture programs
- Improve all respective KPIs: open rate, deliverability, click rate, opt-out rate, conversion rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals pertaining to individual email campaigns and nurture programs
- Collaborate and coordinate with pillar owners to ensure timely delivery of lead generation programs
- Plan, Execute and Measure experiments and conversion tests, including A/B tests and multivariate tests, to improve engagement rates and optimize email campaign results
- Monitor all email deliverability, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations (CASL/ CAN-SPAM/ GDPR)
- Work with IT and sales operations to ensure marketing and sales systems are in sync
- Plan and Execute email campaigns including the creation of landing pages and tracking implementation
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SFDC and Marketo to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Working experience with CSS/HTML as it applies to responsive email design
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests with a focus on conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Strong knowledge of email deliverability best practices
- Have crafted dynamic emails and multi-channel marketing programs
- Basic understanding of CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR compliance
- Self-motivated and results oriented
NICE TO HAVE
- Front-end development experience
- Marketo / Salesforce / HubSpot Certification
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases in general
- Basic knowledge of Apache Velocity (Velocity Template Language)
- Experience with Sublime Text or similar alternative
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?